We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through Viktoria Fine Art website, devices, products, services, online and applications that reference this Privacy Notice.
Controllers of Personal Information
Viktoria Fine Art, with address at 18 High Meadow, Loughborough, LE12 5HW, UK are data controllers of personal information collected and processed through Viktoria Fine Art website.
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
Viktoria Fine Art participates in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield frameworks.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Viktoria Fine Art Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we gather:
· Information you give us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to Viktoria Fine Art. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Viktoria Fine Art Services.
· Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources.
For What Purposes Does Viktoria Fine Art Process Your Personal Information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Viktoria Fine Art Services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
· Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
· Provide and improve Viktoria Fine Art Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyses performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Viktoria Fine Art Services.
· Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Viktoria Fine Art Services.
· Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
· Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Viktoria Fine Art Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
· Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
· Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Viktoria Fine Art and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
· Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
What about Cookies?
Does Viktoria Fine Art Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. Notice.
· Protection of Viktoria Fine Art: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Viktoria Fine Art, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
· Transfers out of the European Economic Area. Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
How Secure is Information about Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
· We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
· We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorised access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact us. Many of our Viktoria Fine Art Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
· As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Viktoria Fine Art Services.
· You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the “Information you can access” section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
· If you don't want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Preferences. If you don't want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or your device.
· If you want to browse our website anonymously, you may do so by logging out of your account and disabling cookies on your browser.
· When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Viktoria Fine Art Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you, to what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Viktoria Fine Art Europe or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use Viktoria Fine Art Services
You provide information to us when you:
· search for products or services;
· place an order through Viktoria Fine Art Services;
· provide information in Your Account and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
· upload your contacts;
· configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with your device or another Viktoria Fine Art Service;
· offer your products or services on or through Viktoria Fine Art Services;
· communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
· complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; payment information; your age; your location information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of e-mails to us; information and documents regarding identity and standing; corporate and financial information; credit history information; VAT numbers; and device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronise them with your other Viktoria Fine Art devices.
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include:
· the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
· login; e-mail address; password;
· the location of your device or computer;
· content interaction information, such as content downloads, including information about your internet service provider;
· device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
· purchase use history, to create features such as Best Sellers;
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
· updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
· account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services;
· search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
· Credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Viktoria Fine Art Services include:
· status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
· your complete order history;
· personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences;
· payment settings (including payment card information and gift voucher;
· e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Deliveries and newsletters);
· your content, devices, services, and related settings;
· content that you recently viewed;
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
Viktoria Fine Art. or "We") participate in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland, respectively. We have certified with the Department of Commerce that we adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles.
If you have any inquiries or complaints about our handling of your personal data under Privacy Shield, or about our privacy practices generally, please contact us. We will respond to your inquiry promptly. If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve any complaint relating to the Privacy Shield, or if we fail to acknowledge your complaint in a timely fashion, you can submit your complaint to TRUSTe, which provides an independent third-party dispute resolution service based in the United States. TRUSTe has committed to respond to complaints and to provide appropriate recourse at no cost to you. If neither Viktoria Fine Art nor TRUSTe resolves your complaint, you may pursue binding arbitration through the Privacy Shield Panel.